The Zoom in-office tooth whitening procedure uses the Zoom Advanced Power Chairside Lamp to activate the 25 percent hydrogen peroxide whitening gel and accelerate the bleaching process. The Zoom bleaching process lightens discolored enamel and eliminates stains while leaving the structure of your teeth intact and unchanged.More information
Cosmetic dental procedures are aimed at improving the appearance of your teeth, gums, and bite and fighting the effects of age and wear that affect even the healthiest teeth. From alignment, shape, or size to whitening and stain removal, our cosmetic dental services can improve the aesthetic quality of your teeth so that your smile looks as good as it feels.More information
Custom-made to straighten your teeth, Invisalign® clear aligners are nearly invisible. Each aligner is made of a proprietary, multi-layer SmartTrack material, which gently shifts your teeth into place over time, moving them slightly both horizontally and vertically and even rotating them if necessary. The aligners are engineered so that as you change to the next set of aligners (typically every two weeks), your teeth gradually move into their correct position.More information
Dental Services Offered
Why Choose Oak Hills Dental Care of Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
- Our Atmosphere - At Oak Hills Dental Care, we designed our office with our patients in mind. By combining a calm atmosphere with the latest technology, we have created a place where patients in Baton Rouge, Louisiana receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. The moment you walk in our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well-cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but you can be assured that your comfort is our top priority.
- Our Team – Your smile is in good hands! The dentists, hygienists, and technicians here at Oak Hills Dental Care have the education and experience to meet all the oral health needs of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of dental care through on-going training and continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment.
- Our Philosophy – Because oral health is integral to overall health we strive to provide comprehensive, lifetime care to the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures your smile will last a lifetime!
Dental Services at Oak Hills Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Cosmetic Dentistry at Oak Hills Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana – Our dental team is ready to give you a smile that looks as good as it feels. If you would like to reverse the dulling effects of diet and age, we offer a wide variety of highly effective teeth whitening techniques. We can also find the ideal method for correcting crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. From traditional braces to innovative products like Invisalign clear aligners, our team will work with you to determine what method works best for your lifestyle and dental needs. Invisalign utilizes clear teeth aligners that are less noticeable than metal braces. They are also removable, making them an excellent choice for those who prefer versatility.
- Restorative Dentistry at Oak Hills Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana – Are you experiencing a toothache? Have you chipped or broken a tooth? Do you need a professional dental examination to find the cause of your pain? At Oak Hills Dental Care we offer a comprehensive suite of restorative procedures from filling a cavity to applying a bridge or crown. The highly trained hygienists and dentists at Oak Hills Dental Care will conduct a thorough exam and consult with you on the results in order to determine the most effective, affordable, and comfortable treatment.
Innovative Technology for Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Here at Oak Hills Dental Care, we utilize the most advanced, up-to-date technology in order to diagnose and treat dental problems with the highest level of accuracy and effectiveness. You no longer have to deal with time-consuming, uncomfortable traditional dental x-rays. Instead, at Oak Hills Dental Care we use non-invasive, painless equipment to instantly produce high-resolution dental images and x-rays that allow our dentist to identify problems such as tooth decay, worn enamel, gum disease, or micro-fractures that would normally remain undetectable and untreated.
We are able to reduce the duration of your dental visit to Oak Hills Dental Care by using the iTero Element digital scanner to quickly obtain an extremely high-quality image of your entire dental structure. You are able to see not only the current condition of your teeth, but also a before-after-simulation of your ideal smile – and this is all done without the discomfort of using dental trays and impression goo to produce a physical model. The iTero Element scanner is non-invasive, convenient, and comfortable for dental imaging while allowing our dentist to deliver a higher level of care to our patients in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Emergency Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a misplaced filling, please don't hesitate to give Oak Hills Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana and experiencing serious oral pain, call Oak Hills Dental Care directly at 225-766-7379 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Make an Appointment at Oak Hills Dental Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Our dental team is ready to help you achieve and maintain the smile you've always dreamed of having. Call us today at 225-766-7379 to schedule an appointment for your comprehensive dental care.